JOB SUMMARY: The Front Receptionist serves as the first point of contact with visitors and customers and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions; providing general information; answering the main phone line; making reservations for board rooms; and performing general clerical duties such as, typing and faxing, photocopying, and mail sorting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Courteous, diplomatic reactions (on phone and in person)
· Relay messages or redirect inquiries as required
· Responds visitors with professionalism
· Ability to use photocopier, fax machine, etc.
· Answer telephone and route calls promptly
· Greet visitors and notify appropriate individuals
· Receive, sort and promptly distribute mail to all department heads
· Arrange for photocopies, courier pick-up and deliveries, and out-going mail, faxes
· Ability to work in a dynamic and busy working environment
· Must be responsible for Reception
· Maintaining Mail, Receivables, and Boardroom logs