Come… Enjoy… Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
The Surveillance Operator monitors the premises using electronic surveillance equipment and reports suspicious activities in compliance with site policies and procedures, internal control procedures and Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission (AGLC) terms and conditions.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent working experience.
• Previous experience in surveillance, or IT related work.
• Knowledge of and experience in operating CCTV equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have excellent attention to detail with ability to gather knowledge of all operating departments, policies and procedures. Must possess excellent observational and communication skills. Must be able to detect schemes or cheating activity aimed at the casino or its guests.
• Knowledge of and experience with closed circuit television equipment.
• Possesses detailed knowledge of casino table games, slots, poker policies, cash/slot cage, and count room policies and procedures.
• Good customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively to verbalize incidents and daily happenings along with strong reading and writing skills for detailed and accurate reporting purposes
• Good memory is essential with the ability to respond appropriately and in a timely manner in emergency situations.
• Shift work required as well as the ability to sit for long periods of time in a small semi-lit environment.
Skills: Surveillance Operator
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members.