Tsuutina Human Resources
The Front Receptionist serves as the first point of contact with visitors and customers and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions; providing general information; answering the main phone line; making reservations for boardrooms; and performing general clerical duties such as, typing and faxing, photocopying, and mail sorting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Reports to the Human Resources Director
· Courteous, diplomatic reactions (on phone and in person)
· Relay messages or redirect inquiries as required
· Responds visitors with professionalism
· Ability to use photocopier, fax machine, etc.
· Answer telephone and route calls promptly
· Greet visitors and notify appropriate individuals
· Receive, sort and promptly distribute mail to all department heads
· Arrange for photocopies, courier pick-up and deliveries, and out-going mail, faxes
· Assist the Executive Assistant and Office Manager when needed
· Ability to work in a dynamic an busy working environment
· Must be responsible for Reception and Main Reception coffee
· Maintaining/checking the cleanliness on the Boardrooms, Kitchen, and common areas of the CEO office regularly
· Responsible to keep reception area clean
· Picking up Nation mail from Finance Department
· Maintaining Mail, Receivables, and Boardroom logs
· Must have basic Tsuut’ina Language training and knowledge
· All other duties assigned by Human Resources Director
· Grade 12 education or equivalent.
· Office Administration Certification Program is an asset
· Positive Self-Improvement Courses is an asset
· Must be willing to take necessary training on basic Tsuut’ina Language
· Must be a people person.
· Pleasant telephone and in-person manner and voice.
· Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work – for full time, 7:50 – 4 schedules.
· Careful attention to office duties and willing to pitch in to help co-workers when necessary
· Acceptance and prompt execution of all work assignments, especially detail-oriented tasks.
· Ability to get along with co-workers as well superiors
· Must be a well-organized individual
· A valid Alberta driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
· Must be prepared to provide a current (6 months or less) Criminal Record Check
· Must be prepared to abide by Tsuut’ina HR policy.
· Must sign an Oath of Confidentiality