Tsuut'ina Human Resources
The Talent Acquisition Assistant facilitates the recruitment process as outlined in the Tsuut’ina Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual. Working closely with Hiring Manager, HR Director and HR Partners, the Talent Acquisition Assistant is responsible for Full Cycle Recruitment.
DUITIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Independently execute Full Cycle Recruitment in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Tsuut’ina Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual to ensure consistency and transparency.
- Receive and review Human Resources Recruitment Forms and ensure all recruitment information is complete and accurate.
- Work closely with the HR Partners to create or update job descriptions, panel participants and interview questions.
- Post employment opportunities according to the Recruitment Form and advise the HR Partner and Hiring Manager when positing closes.
- Screen and shortlist all applications submitted for each vacant position, identifying candidates of interest for the Interview.
- Set up the Interview Panel & Observer, ensuring there are no conflicts of interest with the Candidates being interviewed, and contact candidates to arrange the Interview Schedule.
- Book meeting rooms, prepare interview binders, create the comparison sheet and collect the Panel Recommendation Sheet.
- Network within the Community and the Organization to locate qualified candidates and build a list of qualified interview panel members.
- Create an up to date on-call list for positions such as Receptionist, Custodian, etc and reach out to Community Members on a monthly basis to ensure candidates are available and interested in prospective employment.
- Create and maintain a Recruitment Dashboard and report monthly on Recruitment Metrics.
- Respond to patron applicant inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend career/job fairs, develop relationships with the Post-Secondary Department, Employment Resource Center, and Training and Development Programs to identify potential Nation Member candidates for upcoming positions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRMENTS:
- Knowledge of Tsuut’ina Nation Culture and Language is required.
- Vaid Driving License and reliable transportation are required, as some travel between buildings on Tsuut’ina Nation may be necessary.
- A clear and current Vulnerable Sector Check is required.
- Registered Professional Recruiter (RPR) certificate is considered an asset.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience with high volume recruitment at all levels of the organization is considered an asset.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems is considered an asset.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Applications, such as Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Please apply in writing, including a Resume and clear Vulnerable Sector Check to:
Tsuut’ina Nation Human Resources Department 9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuut’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
Email: Jobs@tsuutina.com and put the Reference Number in the Subject Line #83
NOTE: A Vulnerable Sector check from all provinces states or countries lived in for the last five years that have been completed within the last month MUST be provided upon application.
Competition Opens: August 20, 2021
Competition Closes: September 16, 2021