Tsuu t'ina Early Intervention Program
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuut’ina Nation, AB T2W 6H6
Department: Tsuut’ina Early Intervention Program
Reports to: Early Intervention Program Manager
The Early Intervention Program Assistant is a responsible for performing reception, secretarial and clerical duties for the Tsuut’ina Early Intervention Program. The role supports Early Intervention Program Coordinator as required by the Tsuut’ina Nation Child and Family Services Board.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Receive and respond to incoming calls, visitors and program facilitators.
· Develop and maintain administrative and community program filing system.
· Distribute and process incoming and outgoing mail.
· Maintain and organize the inventory of stationary, sanitary and office supplies.
· Maintain an ongoing record of accounts receivable and payable.
· Light cleaning duties on a weekly basis.
· Assist and monitor community activities, events and programs.
· Must be willing to work with Tsuut’ina Nation Members, Elders and Facilitators.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Minimum of Grade 12 education or the equivalent as well as Office Administrative training certifications.
· Must be knowledgeable of the Native Culture.
· Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Punctuality is an asset.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours.
· Must recognize the purpose of confidentiality and pass Criminal Record Check and Intervention Record Check.
· Must have own transportation.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Must possess excellent computer skills.
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: October 14th, 2021
Competition Closes: October 27th, 2021
Please apply in writing, including a resume to:
TsuuT’ina Nation Human Resources Department
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuu T’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
Fax: (403) 238-6125
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org