Tsuu t'ina Administrative Building
MAIN OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Job Title: Receptionist
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
The Receptionist provides support to the Chief Joseph Big Plume Office and is the first point of contact for visitors, clients, employees and members of the Public. This position is well suited for an individual with a high level of professionalism, excellent interpersonal skills, and superior organizational skills to manage the flow of calls and visitors to the offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Receptionist’s duties include but are not limited to:
· Greeting and directing visitors to appropriate areas and managing the sign-in process
· Answering and directing incoming calls to the correct employees or departments
· Maintaining a clean and organized reception area
· Receiving and distributing incoming/outgoing mail and other deliveries
· Maintaining department files within the area of responsibility for Reception
· Performing administrative duties as assigned (data entry, faxing, scanning)
· Booking meeting rooms
· Overseeing the organization and supplies of common areas
· Handling all service calls for office equipment and facilities
· Grade 12 desirable but not necessary
· A minimum of 1-2 years reception or administrative experience
· Demonstrated consistency, reliability, and accountability
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
· Proven professional with the ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision
· Must have the ability to be comfortable answering phones, transferring phone calls and documenting events (deliveries, pick ups etc)
· If you are a successful candidate you must provide proof of COVID vaccination, or you may select to produce a negative PCR (molecular polymerase chain reaction) or rapid test result, date-stamped within 72 hours of every scheduled work day/shift, on an ongoing basis starting on December 14, 2021. These tests will be paid for by the employee.
· Employees who are unable to get vaccinated due to medical reasons may request an exemption and accommodation, upon providing written confirmation from a registered physician that they are unable to get vaccinated due to medical reasons.
· Depending on your position – a Vulnerable Sector check may be required upon application from all provinces, states or countries lived in for the last four years. Vulnerable Sector checks must be completed within the past month.
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: December 7th, 2021
Competition Closes: December 21st, 2021 @ 12:00PM MT (No applications will be considered after this time)
Please apply in writing, including a resume to:
TsuuT’ina Nation Human Resources Department
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuu T’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
Fax: (403) 238-6125