Department: Tsuut’ina Roads Department
Reports to: Tsuut’ina Roads Department Operations Manager
Fixed Term: Temporary Contract
Under the Direction of the Tsuut’ina Roads Department Operations Manager, the Office Manager is responsible for the overall operations for the Administration office for the Roads Department. This individual is required to administer and enforce current Tsuut’ina Nation Human Resource operating policies and procedures. They shall oversee day to day administration personnel and maintain effective business operations for the Tsuut’tina Roads Department. They shall adhere to their roles and responsibilities as it is outlined in this job description.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Perform Admin services for Roads Department and Staff including:
· Report directly to Roads Department Operations Manager
· Answering phones phone calls
· Develop & Maintaining filling systems that are up to date on all employees
· Prepare and assist with minutes for all meetings
· Assist Operations Manager and staff as directed
· Attend all meetings that pertain to Tsuut’ina Roads Department as directed
· Attend all workshops and training as directed
· Maintain and update all financials including invoicing accounts, receivables, payables, budget monitoring
· Assist Operations Manager with their duties as directed
· Enter employee punch card info, track lates, absenteeism etc.
· Order office supplies and other materials as needed
· Other related duties as assigned
· Office Data Base Administration Clerk Training with relevant job experience or a combination of education/experience acceptable to the employer.
· Excellent writing, communication and customer service skills
· Demonstrated ability in word processing and spread sheet software such as Microsoft Office which include; Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Working knowledge of Nations Xyntax System or willing to learn
· A valid Alberta driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
· Must be prepared to provide a current (6 months or less) Criminal Record Check
· Must be prepared to abide by Tsuut’ina HR policy including drug testing.
· Must sign an Oath of Confidentiality
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: May 13th, 2022
Competition Closes: May 20th, 2022 @ 12:00PM MT (No applications will be considered after this time)
Please apply in writing, including a resume to:
TsuuT’ina Nation Human Resources Department
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuu T’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
OR Email: Jobs@tsuutina.com
Please reference in subject line: JOB TITLE & REF# or will NOT be opened
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those chosen with the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.