Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
Grey Eagle Resort & Casino Job Posting Alert: Bingo – Server/Cashier – FT – Job ID J0920-0304
Organization: Sonco Gaming
Job Title: Bingo – Server/Cashier – FT
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Bingo – Server/Cashier – FT
Come… Enjoy… Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager, Shift Supervisor or Dual Shift Supervisor the Bingo Server/Cashier is responsible for adhering to all policies and procedures within the Casino and for making each guests experience an enjoyable and positive one. They must accurately enter food and beverage items into the POS system, serve food and beverage items to guests in a timely manner, ensure the cleanliness of working area is maintained at all times and that all items required at service stations are in place prior to the start of, and end of each shift. They must balance sales receipts at the end of each shift and attend meetings and training programs when required. They are required to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of guests and that safe work practices are adhered to at all times. This position involves frequent standing and walking as well as periods of concentration and attention to detail during the course of the shift.
Education and Experience:
• The successful candidate will have experience in a server and/or cashier capacity working in a fast paced environment. Specific Casino food and beverage operational experience would be an asset. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required in order to promote maintain and deliver impeccable service standards at all times.
• The incumbent is required to have 1-2 years’ experience in a large volume foodservice operation.
• Preference will be given to applicants who have previous serving experience. Experience working with POS systems is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• The skill requirements for this position include customer service, teamwork and cooperation, communication, self-development and initiative, valuing diversity, integrity and building trust, achieving quality results, technical/professional knowledge.
• Work to create customer-focused service & solutions
• Working effectively to accomplish organizational goals; taking action that respects the needs and contributions of others, contributing to and supporting consensus.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members.
• Cashier – 1 year(s)
• Restaurant Serving – 1 year(s)
To apply click on the link below: