Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
Hotel Front Office Supervisor
Come… Enjoy… Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
To ensure smooth operation of the Hotel Front Office by assisting the Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager, and the front line staff wherever needed. Must provide efficient and courteous service to each guest and operate according to the policies, procedures, quality standards and services established by the management team for the satisfaction of all internal and external guests. Must be willing to work all shifts; Must be able to deal calmly and professionally with the public and staff in any and all crisis situations.
-Achieve guest satisfaction & room revenue goals by assisting with supervising the Front Office operation and its divisions.
– Provide coverage in all areas as necessary. (Breaks-late arrivals-absences, etc.)
– Maintain room security by providing effective key control & participate in matters related to guest room security.
– Meet and exceed guest expectations by ensuring your department provides superior service and teamwork.
– Oversee and participate in the prompt and courteous handling of all guests as necessary, including but not limited to, check-in & check-out, telephone and personal inquiries.
– Utilize one-on-one training skills as necessary.
– Maximize room revenues through proper yield management and forecasted call conversion.
– Ensure all employees follow safety rules and procedures.
– Take corrective action, where required, to improve safety of work areas.
– Assure the cleanliness and orderly condition of the Front Office area.
Education and Experience:
– Must have minimum 2 years experience in full service hotel
– Minimum 2 years experience in supervisory role
– Must have basic computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet
– OPERA PMS system knowledge is a MUST
– Knowledge of the area and surrounding attractions
– Working knowledge of reservations system to perform taking reservations, dupe checks, non-guaranteed cancellations, claimed reservations, setting the house statistics, etc
-Standard First Aid
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Must be 19 years of age or older
– Work within a 24/7 operation with ability to work flexible hours when required (days, evening, nights, weekends and holidays)
– Willing to submit to a criminal record check with results acceptable to the organization, standards and position, Must have employment eligibility in Canada
– Must be fluent in English. Fluency in multiple languages is considered an asset
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members.
Coaching – 2 year(s)
Communications – 2 year(s)
Micros Opera – 2 year(s)
Microsoft Excel – 2 year(s)
Microsoft Outlook – 2 year(s)
Microsoft PowerPoint – 2 year(s)
Microsoft Word – 2 year(s)
Performance Management – 2 year(s)
Proof Reading – 2 year(s)
Scheduling Staff – 2 year(s)
Standard First Aid – 2 year(s)
Supervising – 2 year(s)
To apply for this job please visit CLIENT.NJOYN.COM.