Website Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
Casino – Full Time Porter
Come… Enjoy… Work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Located on the Tsuut’ina First Nation, Grey Eagle Resort & Casino is Calgary’s number one entertainment facility. We are looking for talented, energetic and motivated individuals to join our diverse workforce! We offer competitive salaries, benefits and opportunities to grow your career.
Under the direction of the Front of the House Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor or Dual Shift Supervisor, the Porter is responsible for assisting service staff in maintaining the restaurant and bar areas. Emphasis must be placed on exceptional customer service, as the Porter will be dealing directly with customers. The Porter is responsible for adhering to all policies and procedures within the Casino at all times. Required to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of guests and that safe work practices are adhered to at all times. This position may require lifting weight of up to approximately 50 lbs.
Education and Experience:
• The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment. Specific Casino food and beverage experience would be an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required in order to promote and deliver impeccable service and standards at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required as well as organizational and attention to detail
• Ability to work and thrive in a team oriented environment, and be able to function independently also
• Ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Must be available for shift-work, be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be aware of and able to work in a smoking environment.
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.No phone calls please.
* Priority will be given to Tsuut’ina Nation members
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org