Department: Redwood Meadows Golf & Country Club/Tsuut'ina Enterprises
Department: Redwood Meadows Golf & Country Club
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager/Front of House Manager
Purpose of Job
In the role of Server, reporting to FOH and F&B managers, you will provide an exceptional customer service that our Guests will remember. Your ability to work as a team player combined with your service skills and your engaging personality will ensure that our Guests have a memorable experience. If you have the drive to excel, passion for creating exceptional customer service and be a part of a leading hospitality destination in Alberta, we would like to hear from you.
• Ability to take orders for the guests.
• Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Ability to make & serve cocktails as per the preset standards Have full knowledge of beverage menu
• Able to learn and operate the F&B POS system
• Provide an accurate Cash out per shift
• Keeping the restaurant clean & tidy at all times.
• Clearing tables and providing quality service to our guests
• Responsible to ensure all our guests leave with a positive dining experience
• Ensure all AGLC, Redwood Meadows and other provincial or federally mandated laws, policies and procedures are always stringently adhered to
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
• Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments.
• Developing & cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders(guests & colleagues alike)
• Performing other duties as assigned or directed by managment.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Minimum of 1 years of experience as a Server in a high volume restaurant is preferred.
• Knowledge of wines, beers and liquor.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Should possess professional attitude, strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
• Ability to give written and vocal instructions to the colleagues.
• Must have Pro Serve Certificate
• Food safe Certificate is required
• Ability to take direction and be responsible for their actions.
• Consistently pay attention to detail
• Ability to mentor and train new staff
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Work within a 24/7 operation with ability to work flexible hours when required (days, evening, nights, weekends and holidays)
• Must have employment eligibility in Canada
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: March 4, 2021
Competition Closes: Until Filled
Send Resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org