Department: Redwood Meadows Golf & Country Club/Tsuut'ina Enterprises
Department: Redwood Meadows Golf & Country Club
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager
Purpose of Job
In the role of Restaurant Helper, reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, you will provide assistance to all Food and Beverage Depatments. Your ability to work as a team player as well as independently will ensure that all F&B departments run at peak performance allowing our Guests to have a memorable experience. If you have the drive to excel, passion for creating exceptional customer service and be a part of a leading hospitality destination in Alberta, we would like to hear from you.
• Dishwashing and maintenance/supply of dishwashing equipment
• Organization of kitchen and restaurant supplies and equipment
• Stocking and supplying all F&B areas..
• Keeping all F&B locations clean & tidy at all times.
• Clearing tables and providing quality service to our guests
• Ensure all AGLC, Redwood Meadows and other provincial or federally mandated laws, policies and procedures are always stringently adhered to
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
• Liaising and communicating effectively with all appropriate operational departments.
• Developing & cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders(guests & colleagues alike)
• Prepping and Handling of food
• Performing other duties as assigned as needed
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Should possess professional attitude, strong interpersonal skills and be a good team player.
• Ability to give written and vocal instructions to the colleagues.
• Food safe Certificate is required
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, perform repetitive motions at times as well as be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to take direction and be responsible for their actions.
• Consistently pay attention to detail
• Ability to mentor and train new staff
• Work within a 24/7 operation with ability to work flexible hours when required (days, evening, nights, weekends and holidays)
• Must have employment eligibility in Canada
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: March 4, 2021
Competition Closes: Until Filled
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org