Title: Project Coordinator
Department: Bullhead Adult Education Center- ISET Program
Reports to: Nedine Simeon
Designation: 2-year full time contract
Database Manager would be responsible for supporting the onsite surveyors with design, data processing, troubleshooting and drafting. You will be required to liaise with onsite personnel and update internal systems and procedures in order to assist the team with working efficiently
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Delivery of accurate, timely and responsive surveying services ensuring that the design is checked and any potential design clashes are identified.
· Develop solutions and applying knowledge and skills in database project.
· Carrying out all aspects of surveying and data modelling tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
· Commitment to quality, safety and environmental considerations and Accreditations.
· Compiling and evaluating data, interpreting codes of practice, and writing reports concerning survey measurement.
· Supervising and coordinating the work of Surveying Technicians
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Effective Communication Skills (verbal/non-verbal & written)
· Indigenous Language Skills (an asset)
· Demonstrated Counselling Skills
· Interpersonal Skills (friendly, extroverted, positive body-language)
· Efficient Time-management Skills
· Proven Ability to work independently and/or with others
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
· Experience in Data-entry and Database Management
· Basic Bookkeeping Skills (an asset)
· Experience in Delivering Training to Groups/Individuals
· Experience in Report Writing
· Related Employment Experience
· Relevant Education/Training at a Post-secondary Level
· Vulnerable Sector Check
· Provide a valid Driver’s License and Insurance Coverage
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: May 6th, 2022
Competition Closes: May 20th, 2022 @ 12:00PM MT (No applications will be considered after this time)
Please apply in writing, including a resume to:
TsuuT’ina Nation Human Resources Department
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuu T’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
OR Email: Jobs@tsuutina.com
Please reference in subject line: JOB TITLE & REF# or will NOT be opened
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those chosen with the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.