Website 7 Chiefs Sportsplex
Title: Outlet/Food Manager
Reports to: General Manager
This occupation helps to build the “7 Chiefs Sportsplex & Jim Starlight Centre” as an experience for our customers through a ‘customer comes first’ attitude by providing hands-on timely quality service, exceptional value, and a superior product.
Reporting to the General Manager is responsible to provide leadership with the concession team and takes ownership of daily operations. The ability to react to situations that need a sense of urgency, to lead by example and assist in the training of new colleagues. Monitoring daily activities while having attention to details; to inspire a culture of innovation and change while meeting standards.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with high energy, creativity, professional manner and strong work ethic to join our experienced Food & Beverage team! The successful candidate must have a good understanding of key service standards and quality service. The position is accountable for modeling and acting in accordance with the Core Values and Code of Ethics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The facility is operational during scheduled times.
- Performing designated managerial duties
- Procedures are in place for daily operations.
- Manage financial transactions; P.O.S systems are operational and are recorded.
- Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Knowledge of kitchen – operations, methods, quality assurance of products.
- Staffing; training; utilizing checklist that are up to date and monitored.
- Provide a consistently high standard of service in an efficient and genuine manner.
- Deal with guest requests/concerns while maintaining poise and a positive resolution driven attitude
- Ensure the effective implementation of and adherence to brand standards
- Ensures a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment
- Ensures all equipment is in proper working order
- Attends departmental meetings & communicates to facility manager.
- Ensure all checklists are complete in a timely fashion
- Ensure adequate stock levels and resources
- Provide feedback on an ongoing basis
- Uses up selling and suggestive selling approaches
- Investigates all guest inquiries in a timely fashion to provide the highest possible service
- Inspects to ensure proper set-up and organization
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum two-year experience in a supervisory environment preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy items (up to 75 lbs.)
- Must be reliable, dependable and possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends. Hours of work will be scheduled based on business volumes/operational demands and will vary
- Must have ProServe certification
Competition Opens: June 28, 2021
Competition Closes: July 28, 2021
Forward application with attached resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference in subject line: OUTLET FOOD MANAGER REF#61
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a six-month probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
** We thank all interested applicants, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted **
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com