7 Chiefs Sportsplex
**Prep Line Cook**
Department: 7 Chiefs Sportsplex
Reports to: Outlet/Food Manager
The Concessions Attendant is responsible for maintaining operations and assisting customers at the 7 Chiefs Sportsplex. This position assists in setting the example and ensuring the highest level of guest experience. This is a part-time position
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends.
· Hours of work will be scheduled based on business volumes/operational demands and will vary.
· Ability to provide excellent guest service while working in a fast-paced environment
· Serve food and beverages to customers in a fast-paced environment
· Proper cash handling including, greet and service guests at the registers, taking orders, and accepting payments, handling cash, debit and credit cards
· Comfortable with Point of Sales System and cash handling.
· Must be able to lift heavy items (up to 50 lbs.)
· Must be reliable, dependable and possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Stock items as necessary
· Operates drink dispensers such as coffee pots and cappuccino machine.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of grade 12 education.
Minimum 1 year of kitchen experience preferred.
Computer literacy skills and record keeping skills.
Strong verbal communication skills with a positive attitude.
Must be a reliable and able to take initiative.
Must be accurate and have attention to detail.
Food handler’s certificate is an asset or be willing to obtain.
Experience in food preparation, safe handling of food, cleanliness, and kitchen safety is an asset.
Experience with industrial kitchen equipment is an asset.
· If you are a successful candidate you must provide proof of COVID vaccination, or you may select to produce a negative PCR (molecular polymerase chain reaction) or rapid test result, date-stamped within 72 hours of every scheduled work day/shift, on an ongoing basis starting on December 14, 2021. These tests will be paid for by the employee.
· Employees who are unable to get vaccinated due to medical reasons may request an exemption and accommodation, upon providing written confirmation from a registered physician that they are unable to get vaccinated due to medical reasons.
· Depending on your position – a Vulnerable Sector check may be required upon application from all provinces, states or countries lived in for the last four years. Vulnerable Sector checks must be completed within the past month.
Please note that this organization adheres to Sections 1 – 9 of the Aboriginal Employee Preference Policy for selection and displacement. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be under a probationary period at the commencement of his or her employment.
Competition Opens: November 23nd, 2021
Competition Closes: December 7th, 2021 @ 12:00PM MT (No applications will be considered after this time)
Please apply in writing, including a resume to:
TsuuT’ina Nation Human Resources Department
9911 Chiila Boulevard, Tsuu T’ina, Alberta T2W 6H6
Fax: (403) 238-6125
Please reference in subject line: JOB TITLE & REF# or will NOT be opened
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those chosen with the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com